Thanks a lot, BMW. Here is another BMW model that will not be offered in the U.S. market. Why do other countries get all the good stuff? Anyway, we thought you would like to see the details on what we're not getting.
BMW has just announced the latest addition to the BMW family: The BMW ZZZ Series* Cot, The Ultimate Sleeping Machine. Blending comfort and style, this innovative premium baby sleeper embodies the spirit of The Ultimate Driving Machine. A fusion of German engineering and advanced technology means your baby will sleep better, for longer, in safety and comfort.
Measuring 39.2 inches long, 29.5 inches wide and 39.2 inches in height, the ZZZ Series’ compact dimensions deliver a spacious feel on the inside, giving your baby a premium nursery experience.
Versatility, design, and functionality, the BMW ZZZ Series is packed with features:
• Four custom Ultimate Sleep Drive-Motion settings: City drive; Open road; Race track; Off-road
• Customized Engine Sound Selector allows you access to the engine sounds of the entire BMW range
• Customized volume control delivers realistic engine noise simulation
• BMW ZZZ Series Smart Device App features: Integrated push button start; The Ultimate Driving Simulation program selector; A moisture detection sensor alerts parent via app; Cot-Cam for remote viewing; Integrated climate control; Custom colored LED hood light ambiance selector
• Lightweight carbon-fiber molding
• Multi-phase, high-tensile steel in a single-joint spring strut axle concealed in the base for agile suspension and directional precision, for superior handling and stability
• Custom premium leather interior color selector
• Trademark BMW kidney grill integration
• Customized Color-Match System for synergy with your BMW
*M Sport upgrade available
Check the date. You didn't think you were only going to get one of these today, did you?