Each ticket is $25 and ensures a 1 in 5000 chance of winning in the Car of Your Dreams Raffle! Over the past fourteen years, 94 prizes have been awarded to lucky BMW CCA members. With chances like that, can you afford to not buy a ticket?
2015 Special Drawing Prizes!
|Prize Date Range||Prize Description||Winner|
|June 1 - 30||IHG® Rewards Club points for use at IHG Hotels valued at $1,000||Terry Goss, Buckeye Chapter|
|July 1 - 24||$1,000 Michelin Tire Certificate|
|July 25 - August 14||$1,000 Shell V-Power® Gift Card|
|August 15 - 28||$1,000 Best Buy Gift Card|
|August 29 - September 10||$1,000 AMEX Gift Card|
Grand Prize Dinan Club Edition M4
DRAWING: The actual prize drawing will take place in Georgia this September following the conclusion of ticket sales.
TICKETS: Raffle ticket confirmations will be mailed on July 27 and September 15, 2015. Log on and visit the Manage Account area to view your raffle ticket numbers at any time.
PROCEEDS: Proceeds of the “Car of Your Dreams” Raffle are used to offset the program-related expenses of the BMW Car Club of America that might otherwise be borne by our members through increased dues or loss of club services.
- Void where prohibited by law.
At the time of ticket purchase you must be an active Primary/Associate Member in good standing of the BMW Car Club of America, and be at least 18 years of age.
All checks for the individual entrants must be payable in U.S. funds only. Please do not combine checks for purchases of tickets by primary and associate members. Please do not combine checks for purchase of tickets with membership dues. Checks should be made payable to BMW CCA.
Prizes will be awarded based on MSRP as of June 1, 2015. Any price increase prior to delivery will be the responsibility of the winner. All taxes, license fees, options, and/or destination and dealer prep fees and all other fees and charges are the responsibility of the winner.
Prizes subject to availability. BMW CCA reserves the right to substitute a cash prize and/or BMW model of equal value. Federal taxes will be withheld. If a prize does not include a cash allotment for payment of federal taxes, a certified check made payable to the BMW CCA for required tax withholdings will have to be received prior to taking title to the prize.
- Tickets will be issued only to the name listed in our membership file. Prizes will be awarded on the same basis. Winning tickets cannot be assigned, transferred, or sold.
- Members of the Board of Directors, paid employees, contractors, and consultants of the BMW CCA, their immediate families and/or household may not participate in the raffle.
- Requests for tickets, sent by mail, must be submitted on the official form. Tickets may also be purchased online at www.bmwcca.org/raffle.
- Account numbers must be written on checks. Your account number may be found on the Manage Account page.
- All requests (including checks) received after the official close of raffle will not be included in the drawing.
- BMW CCA cannot accept ticket requests over the phone.
Raffle licensed in the State of Georgia.