The BMW Car Club of America hosts several national events each year for our 70,000 members with great sponsorship opportunities. The annual Oktoberfest, Legends of the Autobahn, Festorics, BMW Corral at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, and The Vintage provide a vehicle to increase brand awareness for your company as well as showcase your latest products and services. Sponsorship of these events creates an opportunity to connect with current and potential BMW owners face-to-face while supporting the Club.
Becoming a BMW CCA event sponsor will help your company maximize visibility and strengthen relationships with our members. Many of our corporate partners support more than one Club event to benefit from continuous exposure throughout the year.
Benefits of Sponsoring an Event:
- Increased brand awareness among an audience with serious spending power
- Branding opportunities and vendor space at the event
- Your logo on all marketing materials produced for the event
- Your logo and a link to your homepage on our website
- Ability to host tech seminars
- Opportunity to connect with influential members of the BMW community
- Exposure in Roundel Magazine, Roundel Weekly, the National BMW CCA website, and our social media channels
We invite you to view this short-film produced at Oktoberfest 2013 Monterey to gain a sense of what it’s like to participate in a BMW CCA National Event.
For further details, please contact Kyle van Hoften, Director of Marketing & Corporate Partnerships at the BMW Car Club of America by phone 864-438-0963, or email email@example.com.