Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Weeeeeeere Baaaaaaaaaaack!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Medicaptain, Mar 11, 2008.

Medicaptain guest

Well, after a hiatus (thank you Mr. Bangle) we have returned to the BMW family.

2000-2004 were good years for us....we bought our first BMW (my second...1991 318i new)
    a 2000 528i White/Tan 5 spd....wife drove a wonderful 78k miles and loved every second of it.

I on the other hand had the following in those four years...
    1999 M3 convert
    2003 X5
    2001 Z3 2.8
    2003 Z3 3.0
    2003 540i Mtech

After the first bangle 7 hit our shores we moved on....regretfully.

So today (while wishing I hadnt let my BMWCCA membership expire) we bought a CPO 545i Black Sapphire/Blk interior....and we fell in LOVE with the 08 535i and 550i with ZSP shifters and the most goregous and comfortable interior we have had the pleasure of sitting in...the Natural Brown two tone with Comfort Seats....we are hooked and considering planning out an ED right now...just wish our local dealers here in Phoenix were more like our friends at KUNI BMW (Wally Van Schelt specifically) in Portland Oregon.....seriously though...our experience here in Phoenix is similar to my experiences buying a Honda 20 years ago:confused:....but alas, the purchase is only one day compared to many more driving what we love.....Thank you BMW for making hard work and a little luck feel so rewarding.:D

99MPower guest

congrats on new car purchase...