Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Ummm...I'm already a member!

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by drummerfc, Sep 11, 2012.

drummerfc

Hey all...

One day last week, I received 2 Roundels...one is the regularly-scheduled monthly issue for September 2012...WOO HOO!

The other? A sample copy of an issue I recognized from a few years back, with a letter/postcard wondering if I'd like to become a member of the club :confused: ! I'm sure I was placed on a target list since taking delivery of my CPO 2006 E90 a few months back, and I'm sure it's just standard procedure/SOP for BMW-NA/CCA/whomever to do this, plus it's nice to be included/wanted and all :)...but I'm already part of this nut-house!

Suggestion, purely in the interest of saving the club/NA time and money to reach-out to current members for recruitment, and to save said time and money on mailings/etc...is it possible for those responsible for this to check before-hand?

Again - trying not to be critical and I do appreciate the consideration... :rolleyes:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Nope. As far as I know, we supply the "sample" issue and the postage, and BMW NA supplies the address of the CPOist.
    • Staff

steven s

BMW NA does the mailing. We don't have access to their customer list