Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Um any chance someone can post the March 2014 Roundel magazine online?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by bcweir, Mar 11, 2014.

bcweir

It's a little odd still reading the JANUARY Roundel nearly halfway into March.
    • Staff

steven s

March was a little later than usual this month from what I recall.
    The weather could have had something to do with it.

You need to have a chat with your post office.
    In the past year we have replaced 4 issues.

bcweir

I collect my mail from a private mailbox at a UPS store. My apartment mailbox is too small to accept the Roundel magazine because it's regularly clogged with junk mail for previous tenants. I inquired twice in February about missing magazines, and the store personnel doesn't seem to know anything about it. Can I pay extra with my next membership to require a signature for delivery as if it were a package? Might cut down on the front office theft.

My post was actually referring to the online version of the Roundel. No one seemed to notice that the January issue of the Roundel is still posted on the BMWCCA site. No one seemed to notice that the February issue was a no-show the whole month, and now the March issue has still not appeared halfway into the month.
    • Staff

steven s

I would suggest paying first class but even replacement copies aren't always delivered.
    Uploaded Roundel. That's a different department. I'll ask.