Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

This time I didn't lock my thread, but I appreciate the moderator who did!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bcweir, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

bcweir

Apologies to everyone, but thanks to the very tiny ADHD "community" in here, I was about to lock this thread when apparently the moderators beat me to the punch. From discussions about "flame paint jobs" to people like granthr wanting to turn the thread into a referendum on "criticism tolerance," this thread was very quickly going off topic, despite a previous admonition from me to get it back on track.

So with apologies to those who stayed on topic, I am grateful to the moderators who did have the foresight and thoughtfulness to lock it for me, because I was about to if they hadn't.

For those who are just as frustrated at seeing me do this again and again, I share your frustration with the frequency in which my threads are hijacked in the first place.

The solution to this behavior is simple: stop hijacking my threads with OT topics, and I will stop locking them.

Moderators, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a "Start New Thread" button at the beginning of the first post of a new thread. That way, if someone wants to start a new topic, they can more easily do so than the current process that requires going back to the main forum list to do so.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Say what?!

What was wrong with our discussion of the flames? Ghost flames in blue, Brian---they'd look TERRIFIC on your car!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.