Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

so am i in?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by fasteddie03M3, Jan 9, 2010.

fasteddie03M3 guest

i went to pay for my memebership a one year for 48$. i put in my cc info and hit submit and my wireless pooped out like it does every so often. i looked at my debt card statement and no sign of the charge but im here and posting. i did however make a free profile with genesee valley bmw cca. how can i tell if it worked?

TeamStowell We love driving!

You were in with us even before you hit the magic button! :)

Welcome to the group, I hope to meet you at an event in the near future, and I love your sport mode comment!!!

shanneba

When you are logged in you can see the expiration date of your membership in the upper left hand corner of the BMWCCA home page.

fasteddie03M3 guest

thanks. thats very welcoming and i will be attending as many events as i can. im sure we'll cross paths. On another note, where my expiration date is, there is no date there? is there some people in charge i could possibly ask? i dont want to make double accounts, is why im worried about this matter. thanks for any help friends.

No worries Mr. Fast,

You have a join date, which should make everything OK. If you want to double check, you can call down to the national office on Monday to verify everything went through smoothly.

Are you nearer to Buffalo, Rochester, or Syracuse.... if any of them?
    • Staff

steven s

It will probably appear tomorrow.

fasteddie03M3 guest

well i did join late friday so perhaps monday it will show. I reside in North Syracuse to be exact. which are you close to? Sorry for all the annoying questions but was wondering how long until i should expect my first issue of roundel mag. I love bimmer mags. Is it a monthly magazine?

Mag question.

North Syracuse puts you on the edge of Patroon and Genesee Valley chapters. Even though you will have Genesee as your home chapter, feel free to participate in any of the Patroon or other chapters events which come up through the year. I see your very sharp looking M3 driving down the Thruway and pulling into our Albany Concours in June, for example.

I believe you would not see an issue of the Roundel until February at the earliest and it is a monthly magazine. Don't you worry... I get extra copies to hand out to potential members. Please contact me if you need the next issue and I will send one to you.

Again, congratulations, and I look forward to the day when I can introduce you to our chapter members.

fasteddie03M3 guest

Very well, I'd without a doubt, like to join your concours in Albany. Yet another question, will I have to add the patroon chapter to attend your show in June or any other events in your chapter for that matter? Many thanks for your welcoming kindness and patience with all my questions. I'll let you know if i dont get the Feb. issue but I would not feel right if you had to ship it at your expense.

Membership has its rewards....

You may have to join another chapter if you want to sign up to get into a driving school early, but for most events if doesn't matter what chapter you belong to. You can attend any Patroon event you wish. At the concours, all we ask is anyone entering a car be a CCA member regardless of which chapter they belong to.

Don't worry about the Roundel... if you need one we would be happy to send it through.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the funhouse!

And even if Scott doesn't come through, you can always read Roundel on line. (Well, some people can, anyway; we geezers are still more comfortable with "dead tree" publications!)

I just got word that the February issue has shipped, so you should know in about a week whether we've hosed you or not! :D

tiFreak

oh jeez, I'm only halfway through the January issue :eek: better start putting off my college homework, there's more important stuff at hand!

I'm glad to see your priorities correctly aligned! A very important part of the January issue is reading up on the North Atlantic candidates and voting for one of us. Obviously, I am partial to one of the candidates, but the important thing is to make your voice heard.