Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Service--watch Out!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'E63/E64 (2004-2010)' started by doncapo, Jun 26, 2010.

doncapo guest

When I found out my 650 was set up for Sirius Radio I decided to have one installed. I found a used module in CA and purchased it for $195.00. I live in SW Florda so I brought it to the dealer just south of my home. I arrived at 8:00 AM and waited until 5:pM until they informed me it wasn't finished with the reprograming and that I had to rent a car to get home that night. Furious!! Next day I pick up the car and it still does not work. Dealer wants $750.00 for a new module and reprogram. I pay $235.00 to get my car back. I got home and decided to pull the trunk apart and install the module again - myself. Called Sirius and had them send a signal and wonder of wonders, beautiful music. When you go the dealer for anything, hold on, they will suck the blood out of you!!!!!!!!

tiFreak

that sucks, glad you were able to figure it out yourself, I'm sure they've fooled plenty of people into paying more than they need to with the same scam