Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Rubber part found near my 525

Discussion in 'E34 (1989-1995)' started by slinky66, Jul 14, 2008.

    slinky66 guest

    Post Count: 37
    Likes Received:0

    I noticed this black rubber part (about 1 " long) on the floor of my garage when I was cleaning up today. It was suspiciously close to where my '95 525i was parked. Does anybody know what this part is and if so, what is it? Thanks

    kfl guest

    Post Count: 5
    Likes Received:0
    It's a rubber bumper for some thing, could be gas filler cover, or might be for under the hood or trunk lid.

    Jeron guest

    Post Count: 210
    Likes Received:2
    Looks like a gas lid filler stop from another brand car but you need something in the pic for scale. If its 1" long it isnt a gas filler stop. The hood stop is not as simple and a rubber stopper. I dont think the trunk stop is simple rubber either.

    My guess is, it not from your BMW.
    • Member


    Post Count: 25
    Likes Received:0
    This is just weird. I found the same part in my driveway yesterday. I had no idea what it was or if it was from my bimmer or my Miata. Now I have a few places to look.

Share This Page