Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

RAZR V3xx with AT&T

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronics' started by cmalarkey, Sep 29, 2008.

cmalarkey

I just purchased a RAZR V3xx phone from AT&T and have not been able to keep the phone paired to my 2006 5 series.It does pair but then keeps disconnecting and connecting.Any suggestions?

Jonathan Spira guest

Although most of the RAZR mobile phones I've used are compatible, I have not tested the V3xx and do not know if it is compatible with the car or not.

I did test the V3M and it was compatible. See our test at http://stage.bmwcca.org/reviews/showproduct.php?product=35&cat=1

To rule out whether it's the phone or the car, try another phone (make sure it's definitely compatible with the car) and see what happens.

cmalarkey

Thanks,Jonathan.I will try another phone.My wife has the same razr v3xx and i"ll see if I can get it to work properly.The Blackberry pearl I use for business works perfect.I have read your articles and think you do a great job!I appreciate your assistance.

Jonathan Spira guest

I appreciate the kind words.

Concerning the RAZR, since the Pearl works in the same car perfectly, it could either be a bad RAZR or that flavor of RAZR is simply not compatible.

Please let us know what you find out.