Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Raffle results??

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2010' started by e36328is, Sep 1, 2010.

e36328is guest

When can we expect to see the results from the raffle?

MGarrison

• Staff

steven s

ForcedInduction guest

I thought for sure I'd win this year???? :confused:

John in VA

Dang, two National Capital chapter winners, and neither was me! What are the odds of being a non-winner for 28 years?! Congrats to the lucky few.

Disciplyne guest

I see all but the grand prize winner has been announced. http://www.bmwcca.org/index.php?pageid=2010raffle

Congrats to the winners! I hope they post pics of their new rides if they chose to take them.

Just wondering, does BMW CCA get any funds for spending on the club from this? I ask because I just joined a Modern Day Veterans club as a volunteer and we have been kicking around running a raffle similar to this to help raise needed funds.

Cheer!
    Dan White
    • Staff

executive director

Raffle Proceeds

Dan,

Any income left over from the raffle goes directly toward offsetting club expenditures. Not only is it a great way for us all to be involved in something nationally, but it allows us to keep costs down as well.

Frank

ralphholland2 guest

Raffle results

What is a partial prize?

iroman guest

"Partial prize", if I understood correctly, is some amount of money (which was not high enough to reach the cost of "Main Prize").