Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Owners Manuals?

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself)' started by alanbrooks, Jul 2, 2018.

alanbrooks

Hi - I'm an old member of the club - probably going on 22 years at this point? - but just bought a new 2007 Z4 3.0si (just drove it back home to the Catskills from Chicago... awesome car, super pleased with it so far, especially on my windy local roads here, near Woodstock). Unfortunately it did NOT come with an owners manual. I checked BMW's online manual site and they don't offer a PDF or other digitized one for this car. Anyone know where I can get a manual? I will call my local dealer (BMW of Dutchess County) to see if they can get it, but it'd be nice if there was an online source.

Thanks!

Alan Brooks
    Woodstock, NY
    chips@panix.com

MGarrison

Wedophones only has up to 2006

http://wedophones.com/Manuals/BMW/

I think for awhile there BMW was hosting and allowing downloads of .pdf's of manuals, may be only an e-manual via their site now and nothing downloadable. See if you have some luck googling, I did - look at the links before clicking them and avoid suspicious domains, particularly foreign ones, and be selective who you dload from - that's the kind of dload that draws hackers and spammers like bees to honey. If someone on other mainstream BMW forums has a link or uploaded one, that might be better than some random site that's all in Russian.

alanbrooks

Thanks MGarrison - I'm sure I can Google one, and am down with the advantages of having the owners manual on my iPhone instead of in the glove box. But I'd still like an actual, paper, owners manual for the box. No word back yet from my local BMW parts department, which might be my excuse to drive 30 twisty miles to visit them this weekend...

MGarrison

alanbrooks

Just to close out my own thread, I just ordered one from BMW of the Hudson Valley. It'll be here Thursday. $54.00 including tax, so that's sort of crazy for a nickel's worth of paper, but still worth having (and cheaper than the eBay options, surprisingly).
    MGarrison likes this.