Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

old member new to forum

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tobeto87, Feb 22, 2010.

tobeto87 guest

agreed

I can't agree with you guys more. The e30 m3 is fun, very neutral, forgiving, and I find there is a noticeable difference between the 2.3l and 2.5l. I have a '82 911 widebody and a '95 911 C2, they both have enjoyable driving characteristics that have significant smile factors, but without question the m3 is my favorite car of the cars I currently own and would be hard pressed to let it go. I have noticed that there are some rather pristine examples coming up for sale, that said, having never seen the cars in person I can't say they are accurately represented. I have noticed that the prices of these cars have been creeping up over the last couple of years and I don't see them going down any time soon.

az3579

You guys keep making us non-M owners more and more jealous... WHHHYYYYYY??? :(

SBrasesco

I am very familiar with them, Eric(one of the owners) approached me about buying my E36M3 track car when it was for sale....while we could not agree on a number he was very professional & pleasant. I ended up selling it for the number he was unwilling to give me to a local enthusiast.
    Can't wait until the spring either...I have my first trackday on March 29th!
    Regards
    S