Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

OFest 2013 Autocross

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2013' started by gvcmel, Feb 2, 2013.

gvcmel

Looking for an autocross ride at Ofest.

Needless to say I'm not driving from the east coast so I will be BMW-less for the autocross. Latest car has been a E46 330i ZHP. 2012 - 2nd fastest TOD and 2nd fastest BMW. 2011- 2nd fastest TOD and 2nd fastest BMW. All on street tires against slicks. (damn slicks :mad:)

If it's an E46 chassis I might be able to supply lightweight rims and some good tires to the cause. Lets see what pops up.

Lots of time to arrange things. Looking to see if anyone is interested in a little cash income for an autocross ride. Looking forward to the event!!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Since I have kept the roadster stock per San Diego rules, I have no idea where it fits under O'Fest rules. But we could find out...

gvcmel

Interesting Satch. What size rims/tires does it run? I've got one set of 255/35-18 DZII setting here fresh if the E46 rims will fit.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Well, it seems to play well with E46 and E90 wheels...

gvcmel

Satch, i find myself with a logistical problem in getting the tires from the last local event to OFest and back again before the next event. Afraid I will have to retract my previous offer of supplying tires in exchange for a ride at the autocross.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

E-mail me directly, Mel. Now, here's my plan....

conechaser

Any idea on where the autocross will be held? Size of site? Surface?

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Um... yeah. Laguna Seca paddock. Relatively roomy. Asphalt, I think...