Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

No magazine option please

Discussion in 'Roundel Magazine' started by 322979, May 8, 2018.

I have no problem paying the full amount of membership but I don't want magazines mailed to me. A paperless option needs to be added.

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums! In a browser, at the top of the site page, hover over "Roundel - Monthly Magazine", move down & click "View Roundel Online", which takes you here:

https://www.bmwcca.org/roundel_mag

Scroll down & click the "View Issue" button, which takes you to an online version of the Roundel.

Or, give the app a shot & see how that works.

Chapter newsletters are sent out by email, by default.

Yep, that's how I view it. Either online or in the app. I think paper magazines are wasteful.

I like Roundel very much but I'm asking that you cease sending it wrapped in plastic. This is totally unnecessary since the Post Office manages get my other publications to me in fine shape even though they are "naked". We are producing too much trash due to over-packaging of this sort.

chili pepper

I'm a relatively new member and I realize this is a somewhat old thread, but I would like to see an "opt out" option for the paper magazine implemented as well.

I do not need or want paper magazines delivered to my home. I do not read most of them and they end up going directly in the bin. So long as there is an online version, I have no need for a paper copy.

I understand that some folks might like them but there should be an option for those that don't want to contribute more to the mountains of waste already generated daily by our society.

Additionally, I now seem to be receiving paper catalogs from some of the club's sponsors without out ever requesting them or being given the option to decline.