Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Member!!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by APank23, Jul 30, 2018.

APank23

Hey Guys and Girls,

My names Alex Pankey. I'm from the Chicagoland area and have been in love with BMWs for years now. I saved up all my money to buy myself my first car and it was a 1999 BMW 323is. After a year of ownership and working I was able to save up to purchase a 1995 BMW M3 and selling my 323is. I still own the car and continue to repair and modify it. I basically am restoring the whole car and plan to make it a dedicated weekend and track car as I'm saving up for a newer BMW to drive as a daily so ai dont have to worry about my m3 mor starting up for work :p My dream car is an M4 and hope to own one soon!

Attached Files:

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums Alex! Be sure to check out the Windy City chapter website & social media to get connected to what's going on locally, you might want to download their latest chapter newsletter off their site for info on recent and upcoming area happenings too; Windy City is a big, active chapter!

APank23

I'll have to check out their website! I'm already a part of the Facebook group. Thanks!

charlson89

Welcome and nice blue e36 congrats!