Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 485303, Dec 23, 2013.

Hi, I'm Reggie Juran I just recieved my member card and ID number: 485303. My wife got the membership for a Christmas present. I live in Calera, Alabama and plan to join the Heart of Dixie Chapter in the coming days. I've owned a 2005 645ci in the passed but I currently own a 2013 135is convertible , Sapphfire Black and I love it. I look forward to posting pictures and chatting with other BMW owners.
    mrsbee likes this.

pilotjoe So soon old, so late smart!

Hi Reggie! Welcome to the club and the forum. I'm new myself. We just took delivery of a 2014 328d xDrive. It's Sapphire Black as well! We're really enjoying it! I'm sure you'll enjoy yours too.

Cheers!

mrsbee guest

Howdy, Reggie! I know some of the Heart Of Dixie people and they're really a great bunch! I have a One series as well, although, it's older and only a 128! I'm going out to California in January to pick up a 30 year old E24, so we kind of have things in common - in a twisted sort of way.

Happy holidays and thanks for participating on the forum!
    pilotjoe likes this.

Ricardocha

Hi!! Just get my 320i - 2014 my perfect gift on Christmas :). It is Charcoal gray with black interiors, in the past I owned two my first one was a 528-i (2001) and then a 328i (2008).
    Im very happy to get back and my best wishes to all, for the Holiday's and the New Year 2014.
    pilotjoe likes this.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Welcome to the asylum! Ooooh, a 135is! What a sweet ride!

charlson89

Welcome to the club and forum!

MGarrison

Welcome to the club & forums!