Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New guy from Iowa

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SDKmann, Aug 13, 2008.

SDKmann guest

Hey, Im Seth from Davenport, Iowa. Ive owned a 1996 318ti California for the last three years and for some reason kept putting off joining here. I was at the ALMS races at Road America last weekend and that prompted me to finally join. My 318ti is mostly stock except for a set of staggered DSIIs with Pirelli P Zero Rossos and some minor exterior touches. Ill soon be putting it up for sale though to replace it with a E46 sedan. I love my 318ti to death but it is both automatic and not in the best condition to be constantly traveling from Davenport to Des Moines (Im moving there Tuesday). I do plan to buy another ti someday, hopefully sooner than later.

The other reason I joined here was because of my newfound interest in getting into some club racing. After talking with the drivers from BimmerWorld I realized that its something Id really like to do. Ill be keeping my eyes open this winter for a suitable project car so I can get involved in some driving schools and autocross events next spring and summer. An E30 or E36 sedan seems promising right now.

So an introduction thread wouldnt be complete without some questions. Where do you get BMWCCA stickers and the metal badges that I saw on the home page?

Thanks in advance for any answers, Seth.