Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New Greer Member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cmking, Oct 3, 2008.

cmking guest

Hey guys, I'm a new member from Greer, just 10 minutes away from the plant. I drive a 2001 325i, Jet Black on black, with the premium package, cold weather package, and a couple other little factory things.

As far as modifications, I've hardwired a Beltronics RX-65 (lifesaver!), installed a BSW rear deck box with two Elemental Designs SQ10s powered by a nine.2 amp, replaced the gooseneck for the ZHP knob, and replaced the ambers with smoked corners, clear sides, and clear LED tails. Other than that, my main modifications have been maintenance and detail work. Ask any of my friends or family, I LOVE this car, and treat it like my child. I'm almost 18, so I'm young, but have still taken the time to care for this car while still enjoying it, and realizing just exactly how lucky I am to have it in my possession.

I look forward to getting to know a lot of you, and I'm sure I've also run in to many of you on e46fanatics, as I have been a member there much longer than I have here.

az3579

Uh huh. Lucky, big time. :D
    Wish I could afford an E46. lol

Do you have any pics?

cmking guest

I don't have any recent pictures after the light install, but I promise I will get them up soon. And every single day I count my lucky stars on this car...this is why I enjoy taking so much care of it! haha.

I'll get pictures up ASAP (when its clean..there was some rain this week:p)