Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

New BMW Podcast: RoundelTable

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cconover, Apr 22, 2010.

cconover guest

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know I've started a podcast specifically about BMW, called RoundelTable! We just released our first episode on Tuesday. You can find it at roundeltable.com. Take a listen, and if you have any comments or suggestions please send them along. Thanks!

Apex000

I subscribed on iTunes , i'll give the first episode a listen tomorrow.

cconover guest

Excellent! I think you'll enjoy it. Our second episode is tomorrow, we've got some guys from BMWBlog on as guests to talk about the new Gran Coupe, among other things.

cconover guest

RoundelTable is now live streaming! We have a UStream channel from which we’ll be streaming each show live & use the chat room to interact with listeners. When the show isn’t live, we’ll be playing reruns of recorded episodes. To listen to the live stream & chat with us, go to live.roundeltable.com.

The show airs every Tuesday at 8PM ET, so be sure to put it on your calendar to listen as it happens!

Apex000

You were correct , i did indeed enjoy the show. you've got yourself lifetime listener :D

i will also make sure to catch you guys live on Tuesday's.