Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Need a good body Shop in Walnut Creek area

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mikemejia, Apr 25, 2013.

mikemejia

Hi folks,
    I just moved to California from Houston, Texas. I am living in the Walnut Creek area and need a body shop to fix some damage my grandson did to my bmw. Grandson accidentaly put my golf cart in reverse on my moving day and banged up rear panel.
    Any recommendations would be appreciated.
    Quality is what is most important, then honesty, then price.
    Thanks
    Mike

MGarrison

Also check your local chapter's website - if they have message forums, ask there too; and if not, email any local contacts for suggestions. Also, look up any shops in your area, hit them up for recommendations -

http://www.bimrs.org/MapPage.html

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I would call Bill Arnold of Bill Arnold BMW Repair (415 459-2697); he should know which shops are good. If you want to drive up to Reno, I'd recommend Gilson Auto Body (775 353-4400). It might seem like a long drive from the Bay Area to Reno for body work, but it's much longer for me from San Diego! Ask for Gilbert Dayao and tell him I sent you.

mikemejia

I had to pay out of pocket and BMW dealership in Concord was expensive Had the job completed at Mike body shop on broadway in walnut creek and they did excellent job. It was reasonable too