Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Must clear out 17 years of 2002 stuff (cars/parts)

Discussion in '114 type 1600, 2002, 2002ti/tii (1967-1976)' started by bfeng, Jun 17, 2008.

bfeng

Guys,
    I need to quickly clear out 17 years worth of 2002 stuff:

1976 2002: silver/black, around 110kmiles, 4spd, desmogged, no-AC, sunroof, 40DCOE's and a Stahl header. Everything else is pretty much stock. It was a very solid daily driver until I parked it 10 years ago. At that time, it was reliable enough to drive cross country (I did). Rebuilt: motor/trans 15kmiles. Rust: minimal/cosmetic-only. Needs: carb rebuild due to 10 year old gas, new front calipers (1 is seized), new clutch slave/master, battery is no doubt shot.

1974 2002: parts car. Doesn't run, major rust everywhere. Flatbed only

1973 2002 tii: rolling shell, sunroof. No doors or interior, but it does have new truck/hood/nose/tail/fenders (all OEM). Needs more body work on rear quarter panels. Zero structural rust (really), but some surface rust from being in patchy primer for 10years. No bumpers/chrome/motor/trim/rubber/, etc. A few misc old worn parts (tail lights, all the glass, old steel wheels, etc.)

Parts: rebuilt 4spd trans ... I think that's it.

Price: All offers considered

haromich guest

I see this posting is over a year old, but..... do you still have anything for a 2002 model BMW you want to get rid of? Thanks. Harold