Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Mineral White

Discussion in 'BMW' started by gl2077, Jul 27, 2018.

gl2077

Took delivery of an ordered to specifications 2019 430i Coupe July 21, 2018
    My eight new BMW since 1998
    Within a couple of days something caught my attention
    Upon closer inspection I found the exterior body received the ordered mineral white paint
    However the door jambs underneath and insides of the hood and trunk are alpine white
    I traded in a 2015 428i Coupe for this vehicle and during the three years owned never noticed a difference in paint
    I’ve contacted my dealership and supplied photographs depicting the noticeable difference however have not had the courtesy of a response other than there are currently no mineral white vehicles at the dealership to review
    Seems it wouldn’t be a difficult issue to provide feedback and could simply be accomplished I would think by contacting their auto body department or factory reps
    That leaves me at my question for the community
    Has anyone come across this or a similar situation
    If it is a factory norm now then I will try to comprehend even if I wouldn’t think a company such as BMW would lowered their standards to
    Naturally if not then I am left with additional questions ie was an alpine white sprayed to meet my order details perhaps it was damaged
    Certainly the list could expand
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated