Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Looking for someone to look at a vehicle in Bellevue WA

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by vkhong, Jul 17, 2017.

vkhong

...at Landmark Motors. Please contact me directly. Thank you.

Victor Khong
    618-580-0588

MGarrison

Your best bet would be to check the chapter's website for that area for contacts &/or social media - they may have a Facebook group page, for instance.

cbouchez

floydarogers

While I don't feel comfortable doing it myself, you might certainly ask the people at Strictly BMW to do a PPI. Strictly is just around the corner from Landmark, their # is 425-747-6044. They are a BIMRS.org member and I've used them for 30 years.
    Lots of BMWs around there (Bellevue BMW is about 1/2 mile away): two miles to the Microsoft campus, and Bellevue is a very affluent suburb.

samara3343

Hi All,

I have recently bought my 2007 BMW 335i and joined CCA today. Could you please suggest places you guys visit for mechanical issues with the car in Bellevue area other than BMW Bellevue because i visited BMW last week and told them that my ride was little slow and there was lag in the first gear they did diagnosis and charged $250 and said there was no issues at all. But i know for sure the ride was not as expected.

cbouchez