Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Looking for Nokian or comparable snow tires for 08 128i convertible.

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by jsluman, Sep 12, 2018.

jsluman

I live in Kent (Seattle suburb) and am looking to buy 4 nice snow tires to mount to my stock BMW rims on a 2008 BMW 128i convertible. Ping me if you have some or know someone. I really like the Hakapalitas - have em on my Acura RL. They're unstoppable!

PS: Do we get any discounts on new tires? I've had good luck with Discount Tire.

Cheers,
    Jerry Sluman
    206-499-3572

MGarrison

I'm not aware of any 'CCA discounts from the major retailers - Tire Rack is a major sponsor of the Street Survival program though, and has always advertised heavily in the Roundel. Peruse the classifieds here, maybe you find somebody selling some snows that fit. I've usually found Tire Rack hard to beat, Discount Tire of course should be comparable/competitive. If you have a local dealer who offers a club member discount, maybe pairing that with some sort of sale starts to get you close enough to go that route.

floydarogers

Les Schwab carries Nokkian tires in the NW. Their prices are fair.
    While Hakkapelita are excellent, Michelin xIce and Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 are probably just as good.