Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Just got my first Roundel issue!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by drummerfc, Feb 11, 2009.

drummerfc guest

Very happy to have received it; I was looking forward to it like Ralphie in "A Christmas Story" waiting for his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring - LOL!

One thing that impressed me right off the bat - they really give the readers some "play"....3-4 pages worth of letters/correspondence.

Well - back to reading (during commercials of "American Idol"...yeah I know - this is what happens when you live with a house full o' women! :eek:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Roundel's letters section

Yeah, it's great to see the members' opinions and comments on display-as long as they aren't singled out for reply by that smart-assed editor!

Autohaus guest

Hmmm, I wonder who that editor is :rolleyes:

I must say Satch, I love your comments in the letters section and else where for that matter. You almost always get a smile out of me when I am reading! :D So many times you are just right on! :D

And then there is the frightening number of times he is just left off ...

As for the OP, if you weren't watching, you wouldn't know if it was a commercial or not.

Vmo guest

I just got my first issue as well! I was amazed by how long it took me to read everything - I'm not used to that much substantial text in a magazine. I miss all the "reply to" cards also - guess I'll have to cut down a couple of trees to stay warm this winter... :D