Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

HPDE Schedule

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2016' started by 493444, Aug 17, 2016.

493444 guest

I'm signed up for the HPDE tomorrow but I haven't received any information about registration, etc. Is 7:30 a good time to show up at the track?

Thanks!

nd4spdlsc

Yes, as any extra time will allow you to empty the car, check tire pressure, lug nut torque, run through checklists, and tape on numbers etc. Have fun!

MGarrison

The only BMWCCA driver's school I can find scheduled for today (Thursday Aug. 18th) is the 2nd day of the Genesee Valley Chapter driver's school at Watkin's Glen in New York - O'fest technically starts next Monday (in Monterey, California), I think the gymkhana on Tuesday might be the first driving event. The O'fest driving school days at Laguna Seca run Thursday-Sunday. This weekend, it's the Festorics at Laguna Seca; vintage racing to watch Sat/Sun, concours show before that (Friday). 493444, I hope you don't find yourself going to someplace earlllllly only to find there's nothing happening there, wherever it is.