Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Palmashooter, Apr 17, 2008.

Palmashooter guest

My name is Steve. New to the club and the site as of just a few minutes ago. Looking forward to getting active. I own a '75 2002 and a '96 318ti. I have a bit of work to do to the 2002 but the 318ti is my daily driver.

Bimmerdan

Hey Steve!! Welcome to the club! A man after my own heart, I have a '75 2002 and a '95 318ti!! You'll find the club to be a huge asset when it comes to getting information/help with either of those cars. Where abouts do you live?

Palmashooter guest

I'm in Tulsa, OK. Working my way through college after a little detour in the sandbox in the early to mid '90s.

Bimmerdan

I was born and raised in the Army, Dad was a 20+ year veteran so thank you for your service, hats off to you!

I'm south of you a little bit in Houston. You need to keep an eye on the '02 activity in your area because each year a group of 2002 owners get together and go to Shreveport for Mardi Gras and I know there are some that come if from OK and then a little later in the year a group gets together in Arkansas for another gathering (Mid America Fest). Hopefully we'll see you and your car at one of them in the future!