Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Hello from El Paso!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by redlinetex, May 19, 2008.

redlinetex guest

Hi folks,

I recently joined the Club and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Juris Bergs. My family and I have been living in El Paso, Texas, since 2002 when I retired from the federal government in Washington, D.C. Last week I became the proud owner of my first BMW, a 1997 Z3, which I purchased in Tucson, Arizona. Cars, especially sports cars, are a real passion of mine, and I hope to meet many of my fellow Bimmer owners in the coming weeks and months.

All the best to everyone!

Juris

az3579

Welcome to the forums! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your "new" Z3.

morea3ic guest

Welcome!

Welcome to the Club & forums Juris!

redlinetex guest

Thanks for the welcome message. I can see that I am really going to enjoy the Club and the forums.

Gatsby740iL guest

Welcome, Juris, To The BMW CCA!

You have certainly come to the right place for everything BMW! My Fellow Members and Staff are always here to answer your questions, share a story or two, and enjoy the passion we all have that is BMW.

I would recomend bookmarking Real OEM (BMW)-Click Here as an excellent source of schematics and parts list breakdowns for your BMW. If there is something you need to order.. you can pull the OEM part number here and order it up at either your local BMW Center (Dealership) or, for example, Pelican Parts-Click Here.

If anything comes up don't hesitate to ask. Good Luck and Best Wishes!

-Michael
    (Gatsby740iL) :cool:

redlinetex guest

Thank you, Michael, for the warm welcome and for pointing me toward the parts sources. I had heard about Real OEM, but wasn't familiar with Pelican. I have posted a question about the power seat on the Z3 forums. Hopefully someone can offer me some guidance before I go to one of the parts sources and order the wrong thing.

Juris