Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Headlamp cleaning system on 3.0i?

Discussion in 'E85 Z4 (2002-2008)' started by vinaysp, Mar 9, 2011.

vinaysp guest

Does the 3.0i ('07 / Sports Package) have headlamp cleaning system?

tiFreak

does it have small, odd looking covers under the headlights? if it does that's most likely where the nozzles for the headlight cleaner pops out

Zeichen311

Beats me, but if they were available, they'll be mentioned in the owner's manual. I believe all late-model BMWs offer the option. As for your particular car: Start it, turn on the headlights and hit the windshield washers. If you have headlamp washers, you'll know it....

cwbiii guest

Cold weather package...

Its part of the cold weather package. I don't believe it is part of any other package.
    I buy my BMW's with the cold weather package so I always get it, plus the heated seats, mirrors, steering wheel, and a ski bag. I won't buy a BMW without the heated steering wheel or heated seat... I have an allergy to cold and the heat keeps me from shaving to suffer through an allergy attack even in the coldest weather.
    The spray ports for the headlights is the quickest method to recognize if a BMW has the cold weather package.

Chuck

granthr

Turn the headlights on and have someone do the windshield wash while you watch the front of the car. You will know instantly! Just be ready to jump out of the way if they are not aimed right!! :D

vinaysp guest

Thank you all for your responses. I will test this out today :)