Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Happy birthday-kudo's on new snap on present!

Discussion in 'The Hack Mechanic Goes Online (closed)' started by scottstradley, Jul 31, 2015.

scottstradley

Rob,
    Have great wife, recommend keeping her. I am impressed with your time mgt to keep all those cars working and still find time to write glorious articles. You must have dictation software to generate articles while you're working on the cars.
    I assumed you didn't have a job to get all this stuff done, but when finding out you have two?! Plus being genius hack mechanic? Damn. Impressive.
    As I sit on back porch I realize I could be as productive as you. But I'd have to give up scotch, Cuban cigars, golf, and probably sex. God I feel guilty. Think I'll get another scotch and way the pros and cons.

But as I ponder and the procrastination or scotch works it's wonders, have to say thanks. We appreciate not only your sharing of superb technical dissection, but also your trials and tribulations. Rare trait to open your soul to others and we look forward to each writing.