Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings from Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by porsche911targa, Sep 7, 2008.

porsche911targa guest

Hi,

Just wanted to say "Hello" to the community and I hope to learn a lot from the more experienced members and to be able to give back, somehow.

I currently own a 2002, 325I, Titanium silver on black, and I just signed on a "new to me" 2006, 525xI CPO, Jet black on beige Dakota, with premium and cold weather package. I previously owned a 1994 325I.

I have been a CCA member since 1997 and having had direct experience with the 3 series for the past 11 years, I was looking forward to move to an E90. On a hunch, I test drove the 525xI and words cannot describe what came over me. Even though the car is substantially larger than its 3 series counterpart, it felt just as nimble and powerful, but a little smoother and quieter. I hope I have made the right decision. I will be taking delivery of it on Tuesday 9/9/08 and am terrified, as this is a big move for me. I will be posting my concerns on the E60 forum, if you are interested.

Foreign Motors West in Natick has been my BMW dealer for the past 11 years and words just cannot describe how great they have been to me. I use them regularly for all my service needs.

Anyway, thank you for reading my rather long post and am pleased to be here.

Joe