Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Greetings and salutations all

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by e46m3zcp, Aug 25, 2020.

e46m3zcp

Yearlong member but first time poster. I’m the lucky owner of two e46 M3 ZCP’s (‘05 & ‘06, both with 3 pedals) and a 2011 e93 335is with DCT. There’s two other e46’s in the stable also; ‘00 325ci 5spd and an ‘03 325xit. The latter two were purchased and given to my sons.

I normally service my own vehicles but have a local independent German shop assist me with the issues outside my capabilities. Love driving the S54’s but oh man is the N54 a beast. The ‘05 (75k mi) is bone stock with the exception of a custom tune from TTFS. the ‘06 (108k mi) is stock except for the same TTFS tune and an Agency cat-back exhaust system. After tuning, the ‘05 put 299 hp to the rear wheels, the ‘06 put 312hp to the rear wheels.

The e93is n54 (85k mi) put 361hp to the rear wheels after tuning on the completely stock platform (base was 278rwhp). I have since added 6 new coils/plugs, AA charge pipe with BOV, AEM intake filter system, 6 new “12” injectors. No plans to dyno again until I settle on an exhaust. But that’s a difficult decision since I like the “is” tone the way it is.

I wish I owned these cars 30 years ago when I was 25... Then again, I might not be here today if I did

charlson89

Nice garage list and welcome to the forums!