Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

German Motorfest at Saratoga Auto Museum (NY)

Discussion in 'Concours & Show/Shine' started by TeamStowell, Jun 8, 2008.

Autohaus guest

Cool. I'm about to hit the sack. See you in the am and see the rest of you guys at the museum. Lets outnumber the Audi's, Mercedes, Porsches and VW's with the premier German brand, the Bavarian Motor Works!

lcjhnsn

Tally ho... I'm on my way

az3579

Well whaddya know. 90% of the BMW's got there before any other Mercedes' did...

I can safely say that we greatly outnumbered the other brands by a mile. We were even treated to a nice Ferrari F430 and a Ford GT.

Will post pictures later when I'm not dying of heat.

Great rides Chris and Lance. I've got to admit, I've been itching for such an awesome road as the one we took on the way home. :D

lcjhnsn

It was too bad that it was raining and there was so much traffic. The Mountain Passes could have been a lot more fun [IMG]

Thanks Scott & everybody else for pulling the Warlord coup over the MB minority. We had a great trip.

az3579

Pictures are up!

http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa192/az3579/Events/2008-06-28 - German Motorfest/

There are multiple pictures of almost every car there. The only ones I don't have pictures of are the ones that arrived after I stopped taking photos. Unfortunately, I didn't snap any of the beautiful silver Z3 coupe that arrived late.
    As with the previous event, you will find no pictures of mine because I once again forgot. :)

The People's Favorite was the pristine bright red 2002.

Autohaus guest

Sunday June 27

Great pics! My favorite was the "Grillvette", hard to believe right? We are planning the next trip and I would like to include Rt 6 between Camp Smith and the Bear Mt. Bridge and Rt. 218 between West Point and Cornwall. However, a $1 toll will be involved. Are you guys ok with that? If the toll is going to be a hassle (might break up the BMW group), then I will figure out another Rt (though Rt 6 will still be in it). I would probably be the lead car since I know my way around the area. Can't wait! This time Peyton will be babysat, as his screaming and crying in the car and at restaurants is getting to us! Let me all know................