Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

general BMW FA lease question

Discussion in 'Buy, Lease, Finance & Insurance' started by lyuan521, Jun 3, 2008.

lyuan521 guest

my lease is coming up, and I'd just place an order for another BMW which isn't even schedule yet. BMW Advisor is saying the new BMW will probably be here in 3-4months. My question is can one extend current lease for 4 months with BMW FA, till the new BMW arrives. I don't want to be without a car, since that is my only car...

I know I could've plan better...
    TIA,
    Lawrence

BMWCCA1

That shouldn't be a problem. Your dealer should have handled it for you, but you can always call BMW FS yourself. (I assume BMW FS is what you meant.)

steveachin guest

We were considering a South Carolina delivery but were concerned about the timing and getting the car right around when our current lease would expire. Our dealer told us that we could keep making the payments pass the lease date if the car did not arrive on time. However I would contact Financial Services to verify that. However we traded in early to get a great deal on the "08 left lovers with our dealer. The delaer also picked up two out of the the four payments we had left. But then again we got two cars from them in the space of a week.