Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Finally a CCA member!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by thevic19, Jun 18, 2008.

thevic19 guest

Hello everyone,

My name is Vic. I've been wanting to be a member for such a long time, just could never get around to doing it. Finally I got serious and joined and I love it! I joined the CCA group on their fall drive last year here in Denver and it was a blast! I've been part of the BMW forum world for over 5 years now and I seriously believe it's a way of life. :) People on the outside don't understand, hehe, just kidding. First BMW I purchased was a 95 325IS. Car was fun to drive but I needed more. I purchased my 95 M3 Alpine White from a guy with only 57k on it back in '04. Car was a steal! It was a no sunroof model which was special to me. I also bought a E30 325ix which was a real fun car to drive. Since I sold the IX both my fiancee and I have purchased 318tis'. I've currently sold my E36 M3 in hopes to purchase the new E92 M3 here soon. I have mechanical experience in the BMWs. I've rebuilt an M44 on the 318 about 3 times now :) Anyway, real pleasure to be part of the CCA crowd now!

Arash2002tii guest

Welcome to the club. That's quite an impressive list of Bimmers you got there. I currently just bought an '88 M3 to keep my tii company. Hope to see you posting and good luck with that e92!

Bimmerdan

Welcome Vic! E36 M3 and a 318ti...two of my favorites!

You're part of a great chapter in Denver, I know a bunch of the members there and they're all fabulous people, you are going to have a blast!! Congratulations!

thevic19 guest

thanks for the welcome guys! i really appreicate it...

arash

bimmerdan - i love your 1series. the white is my fave, those cars are absolutley breath taking in person! looking at the bumper it's a 135i? i want to test drive one of those so bad! great lookin' car!

arash - e30 m3s are unreal. there is something to say when a car thats 20 years old is maintaining it's value the way those things are! congrats on the new purchase i'm sure it's a ton of fun to drive!