Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

DICE iPod thingie now works great

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronics' started by Satch, Jan 7, 2012.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I posted over in the Z section a brief note on the progress with a DICE iPod converter in my roadster. We'll put a small story in Roundel as well, but if you're wondering how to get yer iTunes in a less-than-current BMW, this Bavarian Soundwerks kit may be a solution. . . .

two30grain

I recently installed a Dice media bridge in my wifes E46. Originally it was for use of an iPod, but we have liked the Bluetooth A2DP audio streaming so much more that we just stream music from our phones.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I SO do not understand most of what you just said!

:eek::eek::eek:

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Wait a minute. You mean I can stream, say, my iTunes from my phone to the DICE Media Bridge via Bluetooth?!
    Gunslinger 31 likes this.

two30grain

yes. i do not have an iphone, but it should be capable of the same thing. basically, any audio out of my android phone plays via Bluetooth to the Dice MediaBridge. when i get out of the car, it stops the music. when i get back in the car, it starts playing again. i can also use forward and back on the steering wheel controls to flip through songs.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Hey. . . I HAVE AN ANDROID PHONE! Hmmm...