Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Detailed: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by herbstz4m, Apr 17, 2012.

bluewagon

Satch----- It works on white Cars also.
    Bluewagon

Satch SoSoCalifortified

ON-BOARD CAMERA?! In that car, I'm lucky there's room for me, my navigator, and the TimeWise rally computer!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Man, I'd love to run No Alibi in an Imola Red M coupe! But it's much more fun to run a 40-year-old heap against a horde of Subarus... click here for details.

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Glad to see the Meguiar's brand products made your list... My Bee only has 3,000 miles on the clock & generally only sees sunshine, but do you have any suggestions for a wax that can hold up with the triple digit heat here in Texas? I got my second coat of wax on before the high heat hit, but it's shake & bake from this point on until September.

Satch SoSoCalifortified

I've been tempted by Griot's new 100% carnauba. Can't hurt. . . of course, one of Rich Griot's "secrets" (which every nutball detail fanatic already knows) is that you don't stop with one application, you wax the damn thing about three times. . . .

The only sun protectant I know is a car cover.

shelbyvnt Baby Bee...

Two down, one to go... Tough decision though, I only drive the car when the weather is nice.
    Stay out of the sun & the rain... Hmm, Summer Nights! Perfect.
    Bought my BMWCCA raffle tickets today, now I just have to convince my wife that we
    need to be present at the October Fest to win!

168glhs1986

Herb is right. WPG is amazing. It wont correct paint but it will clean / polish and seal.

I too was a wax snob and would never put this product on my new $10,000 paint job.....until i saw it used in person.

If this company bothered with advertising or even offered online sales they would change the way a lot of car enthusiast clean their precious cars.

Try it and you will be a believer.