Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Concours question...

Discussion in 'Oktoberfest 2016' started by 91e34m5, Apr 2, 2016.

91e34m5

I'm registered and considering driving our MINI Cooper to O'Fest and if so, would likely entertain entering it in the Concours. However, I don't see a class for MINI's but was thinking that at one time there was. Will MINI's be excluded from judging? They have their own classes in AX and are welcome on the TSD, track and other activities...but not the concours?
    • Staff

steven s

There is no judging class for MINI. Sorry.

rwalker

Can I attend the Concours as a spectator? Any special instructions for that?

MGarrison

If you're registered for any part of O'Fest, just show up and look around along with everyone else. The insurance for 'CCA-sponsored events require participants to sign a liability waiver, which is part of the checking-in-at-the-event-registration-desk process. I can't recall if online O'Fest registration allowed single-event or day signup, might have (it's been months). You could call the national office, most are probably en-route to Cali but somebody should be on hand to field questions.