Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Common Sense? Or Lack Thereof

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arash2002tii, Apr 2, 2009.

Arash2002tii guest

• Technical Service Advisor

mooseheadm5

Oww, my sides!!

TeamStowell We love driving!

Great link!

I can't decide if it belongs in DIY or Things You Won't Believe.

granthr

That really hurts! Poor guy, my guess is he never got it right!

TeamStowell We love driving!

I always assumed DIY is "do it yourself", although many times in my case "destroy it yourself" would be more appropriate!

Satch SoSoCalifortified

Speakingh of common sense. . .

I am always quick to loan my cars to fellow enthusiasts, but this guy is over the top. . .

Arash2002tii guest

That coach sure has a lot of trust in his players driving abilities. Seeing as how they couldn't even park though I don't know if his trust is well placed....

MGarrison

Gotta question that guy's judgment - what kind of lawsuits do you think you'd face from the parents of teens who killed themselves and their buddy passengers if you casually let them drive your _own_ exotic cars? Cars which are capable of running 150-200 mph, at that.

Anyone catch the story and 911 call last week of the drunk exotic-car maintenance shop-owner that stalled his customer's Ferrari on the train tracks, called 911 saying he was lost, eventually saw the train coming, exclaimed that he was going to die (until the 911 operator told him to get out of the car, which he did!) and stayed on the call with a running dialogue until after the train demolished the car?

Arash2002tii guest

Sounds like he runs a respectable shop