Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Classifieds?

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by chicane, May 17, 2008.

chicane

I can't even get to the old classifieds, they are down? Why not just create a new subforum called classifieds and call it a day. Many sites who use this forum software do just that.

suss1173

+ 1
    I agree, it should be on this sight...

morea3ic guest

Real-time Classifieds . . . .

Forum classifieds = Yes.

Free for CCA members, small charge for others ok,

or,

Free for all to start . . . .

Thanks.

bonafyde330 guest

I agree! ANY functional classifieds at this point would be great.

suss1173

The BMW CCA is to promote a BMW enthusiast community. This sight is for us to, sharing ideas, help each other, organize events, ect. Why shouldn't a CCA member easily be able to market BMW related stuff to other like minded BMW enthusiast...

I would rather one of my cars or extra car parts go to a CCA member then see a fellow member get hammered by the stealership, and I would feel better buying from a CCA member then someone off the street.

Autohaus guest

I might as well start it off then. I have 4 E34/E32 bottle cap wheels with tires. Most bottle cap wheels are so dirty with brake dust all over them. Not mine! They are in great condition. Two tires need replacing. The other one's have plenty of tread left. They are 205/65/ R15 size. I am located in the Hudson Valley, NY region. Willing to deliver within a 50 mile radius..........anyone?
    Also have front and side amber lights that came off of a 2003 325xi............

suss1173

2001 540ia Sport, Cold weather, Prem, for sale.

My wife is pregnant and we need to get a sav/suv. This means my favorite possession must go.

2001 540ia cold weather, premium, all records, and clean car fax, 98,700 miles. This is a great car and its super clean, but she must go to make room for an x 5 (maybe an x 3) :(.

Any one looking / or know anyone looking for a very clean 540ia? $14,000 -or best offer.
    Michael S.
    (516) 984- 7077

Autohaus guest

Forgive me for asking, but why do you guys need to get an SUV/SAV/SAC? My 18 month old has been riding in the back seat of my 525i and a 325xi. They have ample room. Unless you are planning on having triplets or more, I can see where getting a mom car, or an X5 with the optional 2 extra seats would be a wise move. Not looking to ruffle your feathers, but I would just like to know the main reason to get a truck IF you are only planning on having one child. Also, my better 1/2 has three kids from a previous marriage, and two of her older sons just stay home when we all (her, myself, her daughter and our son) go out and we all fit fine in the E39 and the E46.....

suss1173

My wife wants the x series, not me..... She thinks it will be easier to tote the baby stuff in a truck, I don't want to stare a new thread on the x series Vs the 5 series, I love this car and would not conceder selling it unless I was getting an M5. I think this car can EASILY go on for another 100k miles, but I have a few toys already so my wife wins... My loss can be someone else's gain.
    A happy wife usually leads to a happy husband....

Autohaus guest

Ah, she has the high chair in this one. At least she is thinking about a BMW and not a minivan. What other toys do you have?

chicane

Seriously, the classifieds section is horrible. The search function is non-usable. Please organize a classifieds section in the Forum section. The way the classifieds are setup now is totally NOT user friendly.