Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

CCA Merchandise Suggestions

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by mtrois, Aug 18, 2010.

mtrois

Hi Frank,

Just wanted to comment quickly on the quality of the CCA merchandise available: in my opinion, I feel that the quality is sub-par when compared to the image/quality of the cars themselves. For example, I bought one of the key chains and was quite dissapointed with the overall quality. It would be great to have a real steel + enamel version where we could engrave our CCA number and with a text reading: If found, please return to BMW CCA....

Hope to see other ideas from fellow members here.

Cheers!

Brian A

I wish there was other stuff too.

I have an old CCA golf shirt with the full embroidered color logo on it (like the rectangular grille badges) which I wear a lot. I wish I could replace it, but all there is for sale are golf shirts with plain letters "BMW CCA" embroidered in a small bland font.

The grille badges and stickers are great though!

tiFreak

any opinion on the boxers? I've been contemplating buying a pair :D

CRKrieger

I don't want a keychain that misspells 'found' ...

Brian A

Guaranteed to improve lap times. Too bad you can't get them with a matching undershirt and socks.

granthr

They don't sell them because the driver wearing the boxers, socks, & undershirt would have too much of an advantage over the other drivers. So it would not be a fair race! :D And trust me no one wants the job of verifying if someone would be wearing all three!! :eek:

eam3

If we're throwing our wish list out there... I wish the CCA license plate frame were a little nicer. Maybe a more subtle BMWCCA text on the bottom with a small logo next to it or something understated like that. Just a thought :)

Brian A

...Nomex boxer shorts: good for racing and after too many beans.

tiFreak

for a $15 pair of underwear they better improve lap times lol, I'd be too scared to wear them and get skidmarks in them :eek: