Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Graig Neville' started by steven s, Dec 9, 2020.

• Staff

steven s

Windy City Chapter
    • I have been honored to support my local chapter for the past 16 years in a variety of leadership roles. I am thankful for the opportunities, the guidance, and friendship the BMWCCA as brought me over this time. I believe leaders should be gracious, sympathetic, and humble. My goal as your North Central Regional VP is to bring my perspective and experience of hosting local events and running a successful chapter to the national level. I believe that through cooperation, diplomacy, and sympathy with a healthy dose of capability we can continue to keep the high standards the BMWCCA has been known for while fostering a solid plan for the future.
    • As an active chapter officer, I have worked collaboratively to provide events that serve our membership, no matter how our membership decides to participate. I have hosted car shows, autocross events, membership meetings, and annual dinners, and participated in fall tours, track days, and more. One of my favorite things about attending events is meeting so many wonderful people having a great time. The friendships I have made in my chapter have enriched my life in so many ways and I feel that as NCRVP that gives me more opportunities to give back to my chapter, the regional chapters, and the national club overall.
    • I would be honored to be elected to serve as your North Central Regional Vice President to preserve the legacy while forging a new story for the future.