Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Candidacy Statement

Discussion in 'Jeff Caldwell' started by steven s, Jan 7, 2019.

• Staff

steven s

Candidate Statement – Regional VP – North Atlantic

My name is Jeff Caldwell and I am running for Vice President of the North Atlantic Region. I joined the BMW CCA in 2007 and quickly became involved with the NJ Chapter as a volunteer. I served as the NJ Chapter President for five years, from 2013 through 2017. In that time the chapter hosted the 2015 Oktoberfest, as well as maintained a busy driving events, charitable work, and social calendar. As President I was able to build strong relationships with the staff at the BMW CCA National office. I have been active as a BMW CCA ITS trained driver school instructor since 2011 and part of the National Instructor Training School committee beginning in 2016. BMW Club Racing has also been a very important piece of my journey in the BMW CCA and I have been a licensed racer since 2012. In my time as President, an instructor, and racer I have formed a good rapport with many of the North Atlantic region chapters and their leadership.
    The diversity of my background in the club, five years of service to the NJ Chapter as President, and existing relationships provide a unique perspective from which to step into the Regional VP role. As RVP it would be my primary mission to support North Atlantic chapters with respect to driving programs and Club Racing events, as well as member recruitment and retention. It is also my desire to assist North Atlantic chapters as they endeavor to enrich the BMW CCA experience for all members through social events and charity work. I will be a strong voice for the North Atlantic region at a national level and will partner with the chapters directly to address any needs or issues that arise. I hope to continue to serve the BMW CCA and our North Atlantic membership.
    Thank you for your support.

Jeff Caldwell
    New Jersey Chapter
    Member # 387047
    Thumprs likes this.