Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

Camden Yards

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Autohaus, May 10, 2009.

Wanderlustbob guest

Ahhhh be brave, double park, just not in the front row.

Double park several rows out avoid the door dings.

Autohaus guest

I can't believe this post turned into parking lessons for the bimmer owner(s) :rolleyes:

az3579

You know us, we are the masters of dragging things off topic. :D

drummerfc guest

OK back on topic then :)...

Went to a Phillies/Manny-less Dodgers game yesterday at "The Bank". 1 PM start, a nice plate o' Bull's BBQ ribs (with fixins)...oh baby!! There's nothing like a spring afternoon at the ballpark...sitting there, downing brews and food, the whole atmosphere! :D

Too bad they're not playing like the '08 champs right now...starting pitching is suspect, bullpen worse, and the lineup isn't producing. 3-1 LA in the bottom of the 9th, 2 men on, 2 out, 2 strikes, and Ruiz ropes a double to left-center, scoring 2 to tie the game. However, in the top of the 10th, the Dodgers return the favor, score 2 with 2 outs and 2 strikes, and we fall 5-3.

Oh well...could have been worse...I coulda been working!! :cool:

Autohaus guest

The Phillies may take the NL East again. The NY Mets are in trouble. JJ Putz may be out for a while and Delgado could be out for the year. BTW, Manny should be in the same boat as every other steroid user. I wish he were still in Boston so Yankees fans like me can bash Red Sox nation!