Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BSW Ipod integration

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronics' started by sl71333, Sep 4, 2008.

sl71333 guest

Is the new BSW ipod integration kit with the dock worth it? How is the sound quality? How is the navigation between songs?

Jonathan Spira guest

Last I looked, BSW did not make any kits under their name but I believe they offer the DICE kit.

This will only work on older BMWs, not current generation cars with the MOST bus.

DICE has generally gotten good reviews from those who have purchased it so if it works with your car, I would give it the highest consideration.

sl71333 guest

thank you for that....and i was refering to the dice kit that they had availible at their website. I have a 2002..do you think that that would work?..the site says that it is compatible with my car and its navigation

Jonathan Spira guest

I am fairly certain it will indeed work in your case.

daiyst9 guest

The guys at BSW are pretty good. I would call them and talk to one of the tech and their knowledge will make you feel more comfortable.

sl71333 guest

thats deffinitely what im goona do..thanks for your advice

daiyst9 guest

look at their website and they even have tutorials on youtube.

bimmermike46 guest

I installed the DICE module on my E46 and it has worked pretty good. It is time consuming to install and requires some thought. Also, the navigation takes a while to get used to (it is different for different models so I'm not sure how it will work on the 2002). All in all, it is a good product, but make sure you reserve a whole saturday to install it.

sl71333 guest

I ended up installing the dice module and i like it...the instalation waas not so bad. It took me like 3 hours or so to put in and I have navigation.