Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW CCA Badge?

Discussion in 'Member Feedback' started by dapellegrini, Apr 23, 2008.

dapellegrini

Do I need to call you guys to get a BMW CCA Badge on my user account? I can't seem to find where I do this otherwise. I am a member and up to date with my dues.

I thought it might be in "Edit profile", but this is what I get when I click on that:

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'NOT'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\lib\imis.inc on line 99
    Error in SQL create_trans_id
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I can't seem to find any other similar posts.
    • Staff

steven s

Give us a call.
    It's $24.95. Your choice of the map or rectangular logo.
    Plus shipping.

Bill Howard

For club regalia, call the club office, 864-250-0022. Some simple stuff like window decals, I believe, is free. If you have a choice, go with the traditional USA map (quartered) badge over the rectangle badge,which is more contemporary. That's what I'd suggest. Both are pretty neat, though.

az3579

If you want a sample of the map badge, take a gander here:

[IMG]

Sorry, my camera wasn't set up properly so it's a bit blurry. But then again, that image is cropped from a larger one...

BMWCCA1

I think all he wanted was to have the Club logo come up by his name on this forum, in his avatar location under his login. I believe it requires logging in as a Club member. The original poster seems to be logged in as a site member only. Am I correct?
    • Staff

steven s

You are correct. I read more into the post. Sorry.

The OP should try this link.
    http://stage.bmwcca.org/index.php?pageid=verify_mem&stype=4

When site members go to edit their user profile they still get

HTML:
    Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'NOT'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Net Server\stage\lib\imis.inc on line 99
    Error in SQL create_trans_id

dapellegrini

Thanks for the clarifications and sorry for not getting back to this thread sooner - yes, I just want to add the logo under my login name, as I am a paying member. I will read that link and let you know if I have any questions!

Just realized that my BMW CCA card is in the glove box of my car, in the shop, so I guess I will have to wait to get this one sorted out... Unless there is somewhere else I can go to retrieve my membership number?

BMWCCA1

On the mailing label for your Roundel but that's probably in the trash. You could find it in your profile here but that would require that you be logged in as a member . . . . :rolleyes:

dapellegrini

Good idea - I actually keep a 3-4 back issues of the Roundel before throwing them away - I will check when I get home this evening.

Dan

dapellegrini

Thanks Steve for looking up my number! Went through the link you posted and it verified my membership, but I don't see any difference in my title - still "Site Member" instead of "BMW CCA Member" and the little logo/badge is not showing. Is there something else I need to do?

NEVERMIND - it just showed up on my new posts! All is well - thanks again!