Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

BMW Announces Prices for All-New 3 Series Sedans

Discussion in 'BMW NA News' started by BMW NA News, Nov 29, 2011.

BMW NA News guest

2012 BMW 328i and 335i Sedans priced at $35,795 and $43,295 respectively

Woodcliff Lake, NJ – November 23, 2011…
    BMW of North America today announced prices for the all-new 2012 BMW 3 Series Sedans. The 2012 328i Sedan will be priced from $35,795 while the 2012 335i Sedan will be priced from $43,295. Both prices include $895 destination and handling. These represent a $320 and $370 base price increase over the outgoing models, however, in addition to the completely redesigned exterior and interior the new cars include a significantly higher level of standard equipment. This includes a 6.5-inch central display with iDrive controller, Bluetooth® connectivity, USB/iPod interface, 8-Speed Automatic Transmission, Automatic Start/Stop, Dynamic Driving Control with ECO PRO Mode and Brake Energy Regeneration. Both models also feature larger wheels and tires as standard equipment.

With the announcement of the sixth generation BMW 3 Series Sedan, the benchmark by which all sport sedans are measured was raised once again. The pioneering history of the 3 Series serves as inspiration for the new sports sedan, whose powerful styling represents a fresh interpretation and conscientious development of traditional BMW design cues. It will not only set new standards for performance and handling but also for luxury, technology and efficiency. The all-new 3 Series Sedan will continue to offer outstanding value as well.

Both the 328i Sedan with its TwinPower Turbo four-cylinder engine and the 335i, featuring BMW’s TwinPower Turbo 3.0-liter inline six will be available in a trio of trim and equipment variants – the Sport Line, Luxury Line and Modern Line. Each presents its own individual take on the character of the sports sedan.

The all-new BMW 3 Series Sedan will debut at the North American International Auto Show in January and arrive in US showrooms in February 2012 as a 2012 model.

Download the entire newsletter.

Continue reading...