Hello there and welcome to the BMW Car Club of America.

If you are a BMW CCA member, please log in and introduce yourself in our Member Introductions section.

AM radio interference - 2008 328i conv

Discussion in 'E90/E91/E92/E93 (2006-2011)' started by paulnittoly, Jul 9, 2009.

paulnittoly guest

Has anyone experienced select AM radio station interference with the 2008 328i conv when the engine is running ? I have perfect reception when the engine is not running but horrendous interference with a few AM radio stations ( the ones I listen to ). FM reception is fine with and without engine running . The problem only recently occurred. I have had the car a:mad:lmost 1 year. My dealer is perplexed and cannot find the problem. HELP !!

paulnittoly guest

Did you ever solve your problem ?
    I have a 2008 328i conv and recently began experiencing interference with only a few AM ststions which previously were fine. I have Blue tooth phone connection and integrated radio and nav system. The problem is only when the engine is running. Any suggestions /

Wanderlustbob guest

Now you have me curious. I have a 2009 335i convertible and listen a lot to AM sports talk radio. A few weeks ago I was getting a very bad signal but thought it was a problem with the radio station. It has cleared up since.